Senior Data Integration Consultant Lead – MN, TX
Maintain strong business facing relationships and deliver onsite. Communicate, gather, and build requirements, source mapping documents and models into solutions. Architect and design data integrations and solutions. Develop technical specifications and design documents. Design and build ETL and API based integration solutions which may consist of transactional/real-time integrations, workflow processes, and related functions and various scripting tasks. Coordinate with and support ETL processes and practices in a high availability MDM, enterprise applications, and data warehousing / analytical environments. Ensure that data management methodologies include the steps, activities, and deliverables required to consistently achieve high-quality data. Work with the team to help develop procedures to ensure standardized data naming, establish consistent data definitions and monitor overall data quality for assigned data entities. Serve as team lead to Junior Data Integration Consultants.
Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a closely-related field of concentration
Experience Requirement: 10 years’ experience in job offered or Data Integration – related occupation.
Employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a closely-related field of concentration plus 10 years’ experience in job offered or Data Integration - related occupation. Education or Experience must include 3 years’ experience with the following:
1) Providing services to Informatica users in the installation, configuration, utilization and upgrade of software, such as Informatica and other integration and analysis tools.
2) Informatica products including Power Center, Data Quality, Data Explorer, Power Exchange, MDM Hub and Identity Resolution
3) Linux, Sun Solaris, IBM AIX, Windows, Windows Server, HP/UX operating systems
4) Oracle, SQL Server. Terradata and DB2 databases; 5) Software installation and upgrades, base line software architecture, data integration, data migration and data matching
7) Visual Source Safe and CVS code management technologies
8) WebServices, FTP and Informatica Power Center integration technologies
9) Designing data integration solutions for MDM implementation
10) Creating and negotiating deployment schedules working with delivery services, release management, support services and change management teams and
11) Eclipse development environment. Travel to various unanticipated client sites required.
Travel Required to various unanticipated client sites. May telecommute from home when not traveling.
Please send your resume and contact information to the following email address for consideration: email@example.com